Our Music Video

Our Album Cover

Our Album Cover

Our Website

Our Website
www.wix.com/latymermediamv3/knyt

Monday, September 6, 2010

What Music Means To Me...



Music is like the soundtrack to my life...

NOW



This song is "Gravity" by Sara Bareilles.

I fell in love with this song when watching the TV show "So you think you can dance" and saw this brilliant routine. Just like a music video does, the dance really portrayed the emotions in the song and it gave me chills the first time I watched it as I thought of the times I have wanted something that wasn't good for me.



Here is the actual song:


Here is the actual son I followed Day 26 from their very beginning on the MTV show "Making The Band 4".
Although, my favourite member of the band was thrown out...
...they will probably always be my favourite boy band and I will probably always love this song.




TEENS

I remember getting my own CD player for Christmas one year and my Mum had bought me Beyonce's "Dangerously In Love" album.

My favourite song on the album was "03 Bonnie and Clyde" ft Jay Z.I was absolutely gutted when the CD got a scratch on it and the only song that was affected was... "03 Bonnie and Clyde" ft Jay Z :'(




CHILDHOOD

The first ever film I watched in my whole life was "The Lion King" on VHS. Family members say that I must have been only 2 or 3 and the one thing they remember me doing was watching that film. Nearly 15 years later, I can still watch and enjoy it. "The Lion King" is definitely a Disney classic and in my opinion, one of the best films ever made...EVER




Another song I remember from my childhood is "Colours of the Wind" from Disney's "Pocahontas" I was obsessed with this film as a child; I had the bed covers, the pillow covers, and the official movie poster in a frame on my wall.


0 comments:

Post a Comment