Our Music Video

Our Album Cover

Our Album Cover

Our Website

Our Website
www.wix.com/latymermediamv3/knyt

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Question Two

What was the best bit of the day and why?


The best bit of the day for me was being able to preform and watch everyone else preform. The warm-up exercise we had done with Jasmine and the fact that we had already met all the crew meant that everyone was relaxed and it was a lively, friendly atmosphere.

I enjoyed actually seeing how the crane shots are filmed. I knew that in big Hollywood productions, electric "fireman" cranes are used so it was useful to see a smaller scale, hand-operated crane.

I loved the fact that for the tracking shots in the hallway, they used a wheelchair. It showed me that when filming my own music video, I have to be creative with the equipment I use and even if I can't afford expensive, professional equipment, I can still achieve the same professional-looking effect.

It didn't feel embarrassing to have to preform while people watched as everyone was in the same boat as me and we all had to be really corny and put really cheesy smiles on :D

X

0 comments:

Post a Comment