Our Music Video

Our Album Cover

Our Album Cover

Our Website

Our Website
www.wix.com/latymermediamv3/knyt

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Question Four

Has the lip sync task benefited you in any way?

The lip synch task definitely loosened me up and made me more relaxed performance wise. It was a really fun experience and made clear the importance of knowing the lyrics through and through (ad-libs and all) in order to the make the lip-synch as convincing as possible.


It was highly beneficial to edit it as we realised that when lip-syncing, you definitely have to sing out loud. As in some places, we found that we were mumbling and our lips weren't moving enough which doesn't look convincing at all.

Overall, this lip-synch task has given me a valuable insight into what needs to be done when making our own music video and has definitely made me better prepared in case I am a preformer in our own music video.

X

0 comments:

Post a Comment